We are proud to release the new CTS Turbo 3.5″ Stainless Steel downpipe for the MK7 Golf R/8V Audi S3. Unfortunately, the factory downpipe that comes as standard equipment in your car was designed for anything but performance. The factory downpipe severely restricts exhaust flow and therefore has adverse effects on horsepower, especially once your car is “chipped”. The CTS Turbo downpipe will allow for your exhaust gases to flow smoothly, freeing up the additional ponies that you want, all while look amazing. Highlights of our downpipe include CNC machined turbine discharge (downpipe) flange, mandrel bent 3″ stainless steel tubing, modular design making installation of a catalytic converter simple and straightforward, smooth transitions allowing for optimal exhaust gas flow.
Are you worried about emissions and inspections? Don’t worry, our optional catalytic converter from Magnaflow should satisfy prying eyes. Precision fabrication, unparalleled quality and great price point all make the CTS Turbo MK7 Golf R/8V Audi S3 Downpipe a must-have for any VW/Audi enthusiast that values performance and their pocketbook.
- T304 Seamless Stainless Steel tubing
- T304 Stainless Steel flanges
- 100% TIG Welded
- T304 Stainless Steel 02 bung
- Torca Accuseal Stainless Steel Clamps
- Great Sound even with factory exhaust, no drone!!
- 2015+ VW Golf AWD Alltrack/Sportwagen 4motion (including facelift)
- 2015+ VW Golf R (including facelift)
- 2015+ Audi A3 Quattro (including facelift)
- 2015+ Audi S3 Quattro (including facelift)
- 2015+ Audi TT/TTS Quattro
To ensure the best performance and operation, proper tuning software must be used (Stage 2 software from most large tuning companies is compatible).
CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of our environment! Using the optional CEL eliminator greatly reduces the possibility of CEL coming on for cat efficiency code.
Shipping and delivery of products will depend upon availability. We will provide this information to you by marking the products on the Website as:
“In Stock” - This product can be collected from our Australian located warehouse or shipped immediately after we process your order.
“Direct Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and we will ship directly to you after we process your order.
“Drop Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and will be sent directly from the supplier to your door after the order is processed.
VW Central PTY. LTD. will accept returns for unused products within 14 days from the time that the order was placed. If a product is returned within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible for a refund to the original payment method used. Any returns made outside the 14 day return policy time frame may qualify for a VW Central in store credit refund only (Note: Non-stocked items are NOT returnable after 14 days).
The standard warranty policy is 12 months from the delivery date unless otherwise stated. VW Central PTY. LTD. will only warranty manufacturer related defects NOT related to installer error, modiﬁcation, improper use or vehicle failure.
All warranty claims will be resolved at the discretion of VW Central. VW Central should be notiﬁed ﬁrst of all claims in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept products for refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchases.
Please note our vehicle part finder is designed to be a useful tool to help find parts that fit your vehicle, this part finder should be used as a guide. If you are unsure as to whether a part fits your vehicle, please contact us.
Our supplier allows us to return your purchase within 5 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with the fitment & quality for it's intended model and purpose.
- The item must be still in their original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- All approved items must be returned to our supplier unopened and unused. - Correct packaging must be used when sending the item back.
- Our supplier will not refund any items that have been damaged during transit during their return to our supplier.
- Once the item has been received back at our supplier in satisfactory condition a refund minus a 20% re-stocking fee will apply. The original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Should you have any questions related to any Maxton Design product, please contact us prior to purchase and our team would be more than happy to assist you.