VW Central has the solution to permanently stop that annoying ECO every time you start up your car.
You are not changing or bypassing any of the components of the ECO System.
This OBD Connector will just change the default settings of your ECO Start/Stop System. After use, you will notice that the ECO LED light now 'remembers' this as the last set mode.
Simply plug this OBD Connector into your car, select "ECO start stop OFF" press the * button to confirm the changes and then disconnect the OBD connector until you wish to re-enable it again.
OBD Connector is compatible with all ECO-start stop Mercedes-Benz vehicles from 2011 - 2018.
Please Note: AdBlue Diesel Models are compatible with our OBD Connector
- A,B,CLA,GLA Class with Renault 1.6 Diesel Engine (OM607) are not yet supported.
- All 4-Cylinder Non-Bluetec Diesel Models (CRD3.XX) Are Not Supported.
These are are currently under development.
If you are unsure about your vehicle compatibility please provide us with your VIN # prior to ordering.
PLEASE NOTE: This OBD Connector is set to your VIN # and is only for use on one vehicle. Each vehicle requires its own OBD Connector.
Q: My car is currently under warranty and am concerned that this will void the manufacture warranty. Is there a way to revert the setting?
A. Yes, you can plug the OBD Connector back into the car. The first time was to disable ECO. Plugging it in again will activate ECO mode.
Q. I own multiple cars, can I use this for all my cars?
A. This solution is locked to the VIN # that was provided upon purchase. It will not work on any other vehicle.
UNLOCK ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Seatbelt Warning OFF
- Compatible with most cars after 2007 except for 164/251/211/219.
• V-MAX Unlock
- Removes Factory V-MAX Limit - Up to 300km/h for 63 AMG Models & 250km/h for all other models.
• Video-In-Motion Unlock
- HU5s5 - W213 C238 W222FL with COMAND HU55 before 09/2017 and non updated after 11/2017
- HU5s2 - W205/X253/W222NonFL/V447 COMAND HU5s2 production till 11/2017 not updated after 11/2017
• Display Tank Level Remaining in Litres on the Instrument Cluster
- Shows Tank Level in Litres and Gallons on the IC204 Clusters (W204/W212/X204/C218)
• AMG Menu & AMG Logo
- Unlock AMG Instrument Cluster with AMG logo and AMG Menu for all IC172 models (2012-2018+) W176/117/246/156/166/292/172
- Unlock AMG Instrument Cluster with AMG logo and AMG Menu for all IC204 models W204/W212/X204/C218 (2007-2016
- Unlock AMG Instrument Cluster with AMG logo and AMG Menu for all IC222 (205/253)
PLEASE NOTE: Not all additional features are available to every vehicle. Please provide us with your VIN # prior to purchase should you wish to purchase additional features.
Shipping and delivery of products will depend upon availability. We will provide this information to you by marking the products on the Website as:
“In Stock” - This product can be collected from our Australian located warehouse or shipped immediately after we process your order.
“Direct Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and we will ship directly to you after we process your order.
“Drop Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and will be sent directly from the supplier to your door after the order is processed.
VW Central PTY. LTD. will accept returns for unused products within 14 days from the time that the order was placed. If a product is returned within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible for a refund to the original payment method used. Any returns made outside the 14 day return policy time frame may qualify for a VW Central in store credit refund only (Note: Non-stocked items are NOT returnable after 14 days).
The standard warranty policy is 12 months from the delivery date unless otherwise stated. VW Central PTY. LTD. will only warranty manufacturer related defects NOT related to installer error, modiﬁcation, improper use or vehicle failure.
All warranty claims will be resolved at the discretion of VW Central. VW Central should be notiﬁed ﬁrst of all claims in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.