P3 Cars - V3 2019 Release
• New control box and updated screen bargraph
• Updated harness with streamlined connectors
• New improved color coded obd2 harness
• Read D.T.C's on command
• Remove unwanted PIDs / gauge modes
• Configure units individually for English/Metric
• Calibrate vehicle speed reading
• Read AFR in Lambda (vehicles with wideband)
• Auto-detect available PIDs / sensors
• Pre-configured analog inputs for P3 Sensors
P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
Please note all of our P3 products are for Right Hand Drive only.
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the V3 install page for configuration and installation info.
Shipping and delivery of products will depend upon availability. We will provide this information to you by marking the products on the Website as:
“In Stock” - This product can be collected from our Australian located warehouse or shipped immediately after we process your order.
“Direct Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and we will ship directly to you after we process your order.
“Drop Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and will be sent directly from the supplier to your door after the order is processed.
VW Central PTY. LTD. will accept returns for unused products within 14 days from the time that the order was placed. If a product is returned within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible for a refund to the original payment method used. Any returns made outside the 14 day return policy time frame may qualify for a VW Central in store credit refund only (Note: Non-stocked items are NOT returnable after 14 days).
The standard warranty policy is 12 months from the delivery date unless otherwise stated. VW Central PTY. LTD. will only warranty manufacturer related defects NOT related to installer error, modiﬁcation, improper use or vehicle failure.
All warranty claims will be resolved at the discretion of VW Central. VW Central should be notiﬁed ﬁrst of all claims in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept products for refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchases.
Please note our vehicle part finder is designed to be a useful tool to help find parts that fit your vehicle, this part finder should be used as a guide. If you are unsure as to whether a part fits your vehicle, please contact us.
Our supplier allows us to return your purchase within 5 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with the fitment & quality for it's intended model and purpose.
- The item must be still in their original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- All approved items must be returned to our supplier unopened and unused. - Correct packaging must be used when sending the item back.
- Our supplier will not refund any items that have been damaged during transit during their return to our supplier.
- Once the item has been received back at our supplier in satisfactory condition a refund minus a 20% re-stocking fee will apply. The original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Should you have any questions related to any Maxton Design product, please contact us prior to purchase and our team would be more than happy to assist you.