WP Pro Upgraded Aluminum Oil Pan Kit for VW/Audi 1.8T & 2.0T - Version 2
Your engine’s oil pan is a vital component which stores and supplies oil to your engine. While the factory oil pan may provide an adequate supply of oil to your engine under normal driving conditions, the same cannot be said during spirited driving.
The factory TSI oil pan found on the EA888 and EA888.3 engines lack baffling near the oil pickup. As a result, under hard corning and acceleration oil is pushed away from the oil pickup leading to oil starvation. The WP Pro oil pan solves this issue in two ways. First, the oil pan increases oil capacity by approximately one liter (7 Liter total). Second, the oil pan incorporates a wall around the oil pickup which ensures the oil pick up will always be submerged in oil.
The WP Pro oil pan is constructed out of aluminum which is stronger and more durable than the plastic oil pans found on the EA888.3 engines. By constructing the oil pan from aluminum, WP Pro was able to incorporate cooling fins into the oil pan design. As a result, heat is dissipated from the engine oil faster leading to lower oil temperatures.
The WP Pro oil pan kit also includes a magnetic drain plug, retains the use of the factory gasket and a sensor block off plate for vehicles not equipped with an oil level sensor.
The previous version of the WP Pro required a gasket sealant. Not only is a sealant a mess to work with, but it also made it difficult to remove. This version 2 now allows the use of the OEM o-ring. This allows ease of installation and removal. In addition, the new version also comes ported and plugged for the use of an oil cooling pump (not included).
- Lower Oil Temperatures
- Increased Oil Capacity (Additional Liter)
- Aluminum Alloy A356 T6
- Anodized Protective Finish
- Pre-tapped For Oil Temperature Sensor
- Uses the Genuine Factory O-ring (Required for all vehicles except MK7 Golf platform).
- WP Pro Oil Pan
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Sensor Block Off Plate (Not needed on cars without oil level sensor)
- Volkswagen GTI (2006-2019) 2.0T TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R (2015-2019) 2.0T TSI
- Volkswagen Golf (2006-2019) 1.8T TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta (2006-2019) 2.0T TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta (2006-2019) 1.8T TSI
- Volkswagen Alltrack (2016-2019) 1.8T TSI
- Volkswagen Beetle (2012-2018) 1.8T TSI
- Volkswagen Beetle (2012-2018) 2.0T TSI
- Volkswagen Passat (2012-2018) 1.8T TSI
- Volkswagen Passat (2012-2018) 2.0T TSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan (2009-2018) 2.0T TSI
- Audi A3 (2005-2018) 2.0T TSI
- Audi S3 (2015-2018) 2.0T TSI
- Audi TT (2008-2015) 2.0T TSI
- Audi TTS (2018-2019) 2.0T TSI
- Audi Q3 (2015-2019) 2.0T TSI
Replaced Factory Part #: 06K 103 600R, 06K 103 600G, 06K 103 600AF, 06K 103 600BF, 06K 103 600AA, 06K 103 600D, 06J 103 600AF
Please contact us if you are unsure about compatibility relating to this WP Pro Oil Pan Kit.
Shipping and delivery of products will depend upon availability. We will provide this information to you by marking the products on the Website as:
“In Stock” - This product can be collected from our Australian located warehouse or shipped immediately after we process your order.
“Direct Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and we will ship directly to you after we process your order.
“Drop Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and will be sent directly from the supplier to your door after the order is processed.
VW Central PTY. LTD. will accept returns for unused products within 14 days from the time that the order was placed. If a product is returned within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible for a refund to the original payment method used. Any returns made outside the 14 day return policy time frame may qualify for a VW Central in store credit refund only (Note: Non-stocked items are NOT returnable after 14 days).
The standard warranty policy is 12 months from the delivery date unless otherwise stated. VW Central PTY. LTD. will only warranty manufacturer related defects NOT related to installer error, modiﬁcation, improper use or vehicle failure.
All warranty claims will be resolved at the discretion of VW Central. VW Central should be notiﬁed ﬁrst of all claims in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.