CTS Turbo is proud to announce our proprietary high-flow downpipe for 2018+ Audi 8V RS3/8S TTRS with 2.5L TFSI EVO (EA855) engine.
This stainless steel high-flow downpipe that allows the user to remove the restrictive factory "main catalytic converters". This downpipe is a part of our modular exhaust system and it is compatible with factory or CTS Turbo mid-pipes.
We used CAD simulation to streamline the flow of exhaust gasses and ensure that it splits evenly into two outlets. Many hours of R&D were spent to ensure perfect fit, smooth exhaust flow and excellent sound.
- Large 3.5" downpipe outlet splitting into dual 2.5" pipes
- Durable 304 food-grade stainless steel
- Laser cut flanges and precision machined v-band
- Factory-like placement of O2 sensors
- Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
- Exhaust flow simulated with CAD software to ensure optimal flow routing
- Perfect fit with factory or aftermarket mid-pipes
- Aggressive sound - really makes that 2.5T scream
- No drone under normal driving conditions
- Optional driveshaft removal tool (based on factory Audi tool, required to remove and install driveshaft)
- 2018+ Audi RS3 2.5T EVO (EA855)
- 2018+ Audi TTRS 2.5T EVO (EA855)
Check Engine Light will come on after the installation; we strongly recommend using "stage 2" software because the CEL deletes/emulators are not compatible with these cars.
Shipping and delivery of products will depend upon availability. We will provide this information to you by marking the products on the Website as:
“In Stock” - This product can be collected from our Australian located warehouse or shipped immediately after we process your order.
“Direct Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and we will ship directly to you after we process your order.
“Drop Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and will be sent directly from the supplier to your door after the order is processed.
VW Central PTY. LTD. will accept returns for unused products within 14 days from the time that the order was placed. If a product is returned within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible for a refund to the original payment method used. Any returns made outside the 14 day return policy time frame may qualify for a VW Central in store credit refund only (Note: Non-stocked items are NOT returnable after 14 days).
The standard warranty policy is 12 months from the delivery date unless otherwise stated. VW Central PTY. LTD. will only warranty manufacturer related defects NOT related to installer error, modiﬁcation, improper use or vehicle failure.
All warranty claims will be resolved at the discretion of VW Central. VW Central should be notiﬁed ﬁrst of all claims in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.