At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new 3″ air intake system for the 1.8TSI and 2.0T Gen1 and Gen3 VW/Audi range of vehicles. This kit includes parts that make it compatible with both generations of TSI engines!
The air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlessly force cold air into our 3″ air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our 3″ CNC mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15WHP. By using a factory MAF housing (when equipped), you can be sure that fuel trims will remain perfect.
All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.
This intake kit is designed to be compatible with our TSI Gen1 BOSS kits; intake pipe features 2x 1/8NPT bungs for easy installation of BOSS kits.
- Full 3″ Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- Compatible with CTS BOSS kits, with provisions for easy installation
- Reusable air filter with inverted cone design
- 4 Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Airbox with rubberized trim
- Bracketry to prevent rattling under engine torquing
- Gains ranging from 9-15WHP on a stock vehicle, even more, if tuned!
- No CEL, no fuel trim issues
GEN1 Fitment (EA888.1)
- MK5 GTI with TSI motor (2009)
- MK5 Jetta with TSI motor (2009-2010)
- MK6 GTI (2010-2013)
- MK6 Jetta GLI (2012-2013)
- EOS with TSI motor (2009-2016)
- Passat CC TSI (2009-2013)
- New Beetle TSI (2010-2013)
- Scirocco TSI (2008-2017)
- Audi A3 TSI (2009-2013)
GEN3 Fitment (EA888.3 non-MQB)
- Volkswagen Beetle (MK2)
- Volkswagen Jetta (MK6) 18TSI & GLI (2013.5-2018)
- Volkswagen Scirocco (MK3)
- Volkswagen Passat 1.8TSI & 2.0TSI (B7)
Shipping and delivery of products will depend upon availability. We will provide this information to you by marking the products on the Website as:
“In Stock” - This product can be collected from our Australian located warehouse or shipped immediately after we process your order.
“Direct Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and we will ship directly to you after we process your order.
“Drop Ship” - This item is sourced from our supplier and will be sent directly from the supplier to your door after the order is processed.
VW Central PTY. LTD. will accept returns for unused products within 14 days from the time that the order was placed. If a product is returned within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible for a refund to the original payment method used. Any returns made outside the 14 day return policy time frame may qualify for a VW Central in store credit refund only (Note: Non-stocked items are NOT returnable after 14 days).
The standard warranty policy is 12 months from the delivery date unless otherwise stated. VW Central PTY. LTD. will only warranty manufacturer related defects NOT related to installer error, modiﬁcation, improper use or vehicle failure.
All warranty claims will be resolved at the discretion of VW Central. VW Central should be notiﬁed ﬁrst of all claims in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.